By: Trent Pruitt
Well my friends, it’s been way too long since I’ve created any sports betting content. I had to go dark for a month and a half to take care of my mentals, my body, and my chicken.
But we’re back baby! It feels great to be writing again and getting back into the industry from a media creation side. And don’t get me wrong, I’ve still been ripping wagers on a nightly basis over the last 40+ days. Content creation and sports betting are not mutually exclusive in my life.
With that being said, here are some key points regarding The Lynq moving forward and what the company will look like:
- This is going to be a solo mission moving forward. After thinking about it for a month, I’m really dialing it back to the bare bones and basics. I can’t say enough about the team we had in place. From the team chemistry to consistent content, and of course, the winning picks – this was an elite group of guys and girls. But for the foreseeable future I have to go on alone so I can narrow my daily tasks and not spread myself too thin.
- Speaking of dialing it back, Lynq Sports will be abandoning the city-centric content creation. While I still love the idea of bringing each city their team-specific gambling content, it’ll be too much to do by my lonesome.
- So where will you be able to find the new content? You’ll still be able to get free sports betting picks and our membership picks on the website each day. In addition, I’ll be posting picks, articles, and videos to my personal Twitter account and Instagram page. I’m going to return to pumping out the daily email blast with odds, winning bets, and sports headlines. You can sign up for that right here.
- I’ve also been playing a shit ton of poker lately. I’m working on mastering my Texas Hold ‘Em game so I’m probably going to do some content with tournaments, hand recaps, etc.
- And finally, I’m going to start a vlog towards the end of August. It’s long overdue and I’ve been wanting to do this for years. While I’m not Steven Spielberg when it comes to directing and post production, I’m going to get some videos in the works to show the ins and outs of a bettor, business owner, and all of my journeys.
So strap it in, everybody! Let’s hit some winners, make some great gambling content, and let’s take this brand into the fucking stratosphere.